Mysterious FOIA Release About United 93 Over Michigan & Revealing ACARS Data On 9/11

Aaron

Re: Mysterious FOIA Release About United 93 Over Michigan & Revealing ACARS Data On 9/11

Post by Aaron » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:22 am

I think most of the ACARS messages your showing in this presentation are sent from Ground TO the aircrafts. So ACARS from operations to the planes after they hit the towers or crashed doesn't proof anything. Would've been a great evidence if it was the other way around...

johnbelley

Re: Mysterious FOIA Release About United 93 Over Michigan & Revealing ACARS Data On 9/11

Post by johnbelley » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:23 am

In any case the entire events on that day reeks of military involvement. (Behind the scenes) as well as other spoiled government agencies.

Amal

Post by Amal » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:24 am

Did you notice how the flight path of AA77 does not fit with Norman Mineta's account of the plane approaching Washington and crashing into the Pentagon?

Azulej

Post by Azulej » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:32 am

Where was US Air Defense system? After all we pay billions of dollars for this system. The man in charge of national air defense on 9/11 was promoted. So I guess government believes that he did what he was supposed to do.

EdwardGab

Mysterious FOIA Release About United 93 Over Michigan Revealing ACARS Data On 9/11

Post by EdwardGab » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:35 pm

What is "overloaded", what is "normally" and what is "the computer"? This is not very specific for troubleshooting ;-

Sven

Darran
Referrals: 14

Post by Darran » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:45 am

It was discovered one of the passengers had a private pilot's license, so they had someone who could have saved the plane. Imagine how it would have happened if they took it back from the hijackers

TruthFinder
Site Admin
Referrals: 3

Post by TruthFinder » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:23 pm

The bigger question is were there any passengers even on the plane. Not a single body part was found. Not a bone a tooth or even a watch or titanium implant. There is far to much evidence lacking for this crash mainly the damn plane parts. I mean sure there is a giant hole in the earth but where are the plane parts. Jet fuel I guess. I understand it could melt aluminum but was there enough fuel to incinerate the entire plane and everything on board. I do not believe the efficiency of the fuel is that high. If in fact jet fuel is that efficient we may want to look into its applications in many business models. Its relatively cheap for it energy potential.

Darran
Referrals: 14

Post by Darran » Sat May 18, 2019 12:15 am

i have always belive flight 93 did not crash. i think your right about selfridge. the whole 9/11 story did not make any sense when people look in to it.

Return to “Discovery Studios”