Is The Earth Flat??? (Ft A Flat-Earther)

Darran
Referrals: 14

Is The Earth Flat??? (Ft A Flat-Earther)

Post by Darran » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:08 am

tbofram

Re: Is The Earth Flat??? (Ft A Flat-Earther)

Post by tbofram » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:19 am

As i'm sure almost anyone would agree the media likes to poke fun at people even hinting at the idea the world could possibly be flat.

I'm dating a girl that comes from a family that is very religious and to tie the two together when asked about my believes i am more interested in facts that come my way.

growing up i was obviously taught in school that the world is round and that there is no god, the world is millions of years old and everything was created through evolution.

my girlfriend went to school and was taught the world is only a few thousand years old and that God created everything we see and touch.

the only thing i can take from this is Humans are amazing for being able to create our own understanding of the world we live in and for the most part share our ideas (or beliefs).

macrine

Post by macrine » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:17 am

The Bible says the earth is flat and that the sun was created after the earth. The bible also contradict that the sun is a star and that stars are different from it. In my opinion, if we just rely all our understanding based on the book written thousands of years ago by people who are either ignorant or hallucinating, then its better to go back during the stone age...

Darran
Referrals: 14

Post by Darran » Thu May 16, 2019 12:37 pm

this is an amazing video. Such a different video, but so interesting

Return to “Flat Earthers”