Max Polyzos and his Madness on Youtube

Listings of Youtube Channels and Videos to use for research.

TruthFinder
Site Admin
Referrals: 3

Re: Max Polyzos and his Madness on Youtube

Post by TruthFinder » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:52 pm

Have you had the chance to use the traxxs car. I watch videos on that a few years back and wanted it. 1k for a RC car that I would probably destroy....Looks like a ton of fun though

zoldos

Post by zoldos » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:57 pm

Actually it's an Arrma (the green truck), and the blue one is a Redcat. I paid less than $250 for each. Traxxas is pretty good, but newer brands are taking over. :D

TruthFinder
Site Admin

Post by TruthFinder » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:35 pm

I gotta be honest I wish I had the time to dedicate to the RC world. I think its very interesting and would probably get more drive time. I manage to get my car to the track a few times a year but as I get older those RC cars are looking more and more fun. I really had my eye on a decent size helicopter. It had some good size gas engines and a good 4 feet high. The store that used to be around my area closed. Lets face it kids these days and some adults cant find themselves out side the house or office anymore.

I know we spend a great deal of time online researching our hobbies and in some cases like the site that I have created searching for answers and trying to put it all in one place to potentially tie a few things together here and there. Something about getting outside and socializing weather it be RC cars or real cars seems to be getting lost in the children of today. I often think of how many young men could even change a tire today and impress that young lady in their life. Hell maybe its not even something that is a skill that is useful anymore.

zoldos

Post by zoldos » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:15 am

I hear ya. Plus I had to convince my g/f to let me get one. She got mad cause I'd buy one then later sell it, then regret it, and buy another, then sell that. She got PISSED. hehe So I'm definitely keeping the blue one. I just wish I had more space to run it....

Check this out: https://www.towerhobbies.com You can pay over the course of several months on many models. :)

TruthFinder
Site Admin

Post by TruthFinder » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:33 pm

Ya about the only place to play with something that has the speed and distance of some of the modern RC cars is a Arena parking lot. To be honest I don't even like driving my car on most of the roads. I couldn't imagine hitting one of those potholes with a $1,000 RC car.

TruthFinder
Site Admin

Post by TruthFinder » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:33 pm

That is a cool website once it gets a bit warmer I'll have to get one to play around with.

zoldos

Post by zoldos » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:58 pm

I paid around $250 for my blue truck. Had I kept them all, I'd have like 7 RCs!! :(

TruthFinder
Site Admin

Post by TruthFinder » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:59 pm

I probably going go for something that can handle off road. Mostly woods back here.

zoldos

Post by zoldos » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:36 am

Cool, right on! I'd suggest the Arrma Granite 4x4. It's very tough, but not terribly fast. The BLX version is very fast, so for a starter, you might want the regular version. But, it's easy to upgrade when you want more speed. :D

Shermanhoini

Max Polyzos and his Madness on Youtube

Post by Shermanhoini » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:47 am

saw the Sound City Players there a few months ago, so its still going. I think I have the bootleg of the SRV show youre talking about, its great

Return to “Youtube, Twitter, and other online Personalities”