North Korea, nice thoughts?

macrine

North Korea, nice thoughts?

Post by macrine » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:28 am

We have heard negative news about North Korea eversince. How about something positive? Like their highly discipline people maybe? Please share any positive thoughts about the NK government or people.

TruthFinder
Site Admin
Referrals: 3

Re: North Korea, nice thoughts?

Post by TruthFinder » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:50 pm

I can’t see anything positive about the government other than they are trying to protect what they believe or are forced to believe is right. It’s unfortunate that we don’t have a inside view of the truth there and are forced to rely on main stream media news.. I have seen a few videos of women that escaped or left and heard their stories. I would say the majority of people that live there are of a different belief than their leader from what I read. I feel that the Pakistan issue is the same way. Not all believe the same thing and want peace for themselves and others.

On a spa rate note I feel that if a country wants to protect itself it should not be denied from doing so. However, nukes are not the answer for anyone.

Gio

Re: North Korea, nice thoughts?

Post by Gio » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:43 pm

It's a country behind locked doors and the punishment for leaving is ultimately death. It is in some fashion, a utopian society and one that is both technologically advanced, but also to the point to where the people are brainwashed into crying to avoid being killed at the funerals of the Supreme Leaders and other political leaders.

Return to “North Korea”