What their problem really is?

The group has been designated a terrorist organisation by the United Nationsand many individual countries. ISIL is widely known for its videos of beheadings and other types of executions of both soldiers and civilians, including journalists and aid workers, and its destruction of cultural heritage sites.The United Nations holds ISIL responsible for human rights abusesand war crimes. ISIL also committed ethnic cleansing on a historic scale in northern Iraq.
macrine

What their problem really is?

Post by macrine » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:58 am

I don't understand terrorist groups like ISIS! Why they make the world a scary place when they could live a better life, pursue their dreams and enjoy being a normal human? Are they bored or they simply are psychopath? What really happened during their childhood and teenage years?

TruthFinder
Site Admin
Referrals: 3

Re: What their problem really is?

Post by TruthFinder » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:54 pm

I think your on to something here. ISIS are what I see as predators to the young and misguided. We haven’t worked had enough to help our youth find their way. They find themselves in a group that accepts them like ISIS or MS13 and many others that want to cause harm in the name of some misunderstood book. Everyone has different views and that’s ok but when those views involve hurting others and impacting the lives of thousands or millions we need to take action.

Darran
Referrals: 10

Re: What their problem really is?

Post by Darran » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:10 am

Return to “ISIS”