New Users Read This

Welcome to the Gov Black List. If you would like to share a little about yourself this is the place to do it.
All new Accounts are manually reviewed and activated. Requests to join forum are reviewed daily.
TruthFinder
Site Admin
Referrals: 3

New Users Read This

Post by TruthFinder » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:52 pm

This board is intended to gather information and share it with everyone. If there is a topic you would like to have added just send me a message and we can add it in. This is a great place to discuss the topics and share the data that we are able to find.

---------------Advertising and Links----------------
I really don't care what you put in your signature line as long as its not illegal. If you would like to put a link to your website or product that is fine. Please do not post ads in the forum. I have zero tolerance for abusing the board in this way. You will be permanently banned from posting ads on the boards. There is the links and memes board if you would like to post ads there. Do not spam your link.

Welcome to the forum!

TruthFinder
Site Admin
Referrals: 3

Re: New Users Read This

Post by TruthFinder » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:31 am

Many areas of the forum have been moved to moderation requiring approval. I will make sure all posts are approved within a few hours. Spam is a issue but over time many email and ip addresses have been captured and banned. We are also currently sharing data with many other forums for spam and have excluded many spam accounts. However there are going to be some that get through. I will delete them as I see them but If you can please flag them and I will find them much faster.

Return to “Introductions - New users - Looking to Join Read This First”