Apollo 11 Moonwalk Pictures - Do you really think this was on the Moon?

TruthFinder
Site Admin

Apollo 11 Moonwalk Pictures - Do you really think this was on the Moon?

Post by TruthFinder » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:53 pm

I was looking through some photos on the NASA website and got linked to a directory that had a few photos that look more like a child play house than a craft that was created by NASA. Look at the photos, enlarge them and let me know what you think?
AS11-40-5924.jpg
AS11-40-5922.jpg
AS11-40-5893.jpg
Information
All Hasselblad camera pictures taken by the astronauts during the moonwalk. (Camera: 70mm. Lens: 60mm.)
The astronauts exchanged the camera a number of times.
Some images were underexposed so they are dark.
The rising sun shone from the east (azimuth 88 degrees), behind the lunar module, at an altitude of 15 degrees above the horizon.
Primary images scanned from the original film by NASA Johnson with some post-processing by Kipp Teague. Thumbnail pictures on this page by Joseph O'Dea.

Darran

Re: Apollo 11 Moonwalk Pictures - Do you really think this was on the Moon?

Post by Darran » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:01 am

Where are the stars???

TruthFinder
Site Admin

Re: Apollo 11 Moonwalk Pictures - Do you really think this was on the Moon?

Post by TruthFinder » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:52 pm

Funny you should ask. Depending on the interview that you watch they go back and forth on the sky even being black. Some say black and so many stars to see and some says its so bright you cant see. They tell us its taken on the moon but your right where are the stars. The quality of workmanship would scare me if I was on the moon with that. Hell I would not have gotten on the ship to the moon if those were the tools I had to work with. It was a different time and quality has changed.

I wonder about concerns for small rocks and even flying dust that would damage the what looks like cardboard. I am not a engineer but it looks questionable to me.

Return to “NASA”