Corsi, 'Person 1' in Roger Stone indictment, says he's done nothing wrong

Roger Jason Stone Jr. is an American political consultant, lobbyist and strategist known for his use of opposition research, usually for candidates of the Republican Party. Since the 1970s, Stone has worked on the campaigns of Republican politicians such as Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, Jack Kemp, Bob Dole and Donald Trump.
TruthFinder
Site Admin

Corsi, 'Person 1' in Roger Stone indictment, says he's done nothing wrong

Post by TruthFinder » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:31 pm

Jerome Corsi, a right-wing political commentator and conspiracy theorist, confirmed on Friday he is "Person 1" cited in the indictment of Roger Stone and said he no longer believed he would be charged as part of the U.S. special counsel's Russia probe. Image Image Image Image

Source: http://feeds.reuters.com/~r/Reuters/Pol ... SKCN1PJ28C

Timothyimila

Corsi Person 1 in Roger Stone indictment says hes done nothing wrong

Post by Timothyimila » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:04 pm

that I interrupt you, but, in my opinion, this theme is not so actual.

TruthFinder
Site Admin

Re: Corsi, 'Person 1' in Roger Stone indictment, says he's done nothing wrong

Post by TruthFinder » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:14 pm

I think Roger Stone has more involvement than he lets on however, he does not seem to be foolish and share the information that he has. He has been in the political scene for nearly his entire adult life and made a living at it. He is most likely privy to information that the average citizen does not have access to. Finally I do not believe that Roger Stone would conspire to do anything that would either put himself in jail slowing his work and hurting his family. I also do not believe that he would work against the US as he from I can tell is a true patriot and wants only what is best for his country. Lets hope this is the case at least.

Return to “Roger Stone”